||[Dec. 2nd, 2005|02:13 am]
Ground rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five of My Weird Habits" and the people who get tagged need to then write a LJ entry about their five quirky little habits as well as state the rules of this game clearly. In the end, you need to list the next five people who you want to tag.|
NEW RULES: You can't repeat anything that someone else has already said. ITS QUIRKY not COMMON.
1. I always have to close my closet door/ curtain or I can't go to sleep. It's not that I think there's monsters or anything.
2. I never eat breakfast unless I've been awake for at least a couple of hours.
3. I don't know if it counts as a habit, but every time I see a white bar of soap, I always imagine the words "fight club" on it.
4. Whenever I drive automatics, I always grab for a phantom stick... every time, I never learn. And I push a phantom clutch with my left foot
5. I lift my leg behind me when I bowl.
tagged: angela, christina, anne, brian, adrienne